New Urban Unit Punjab Jobs:
The Urban Unit Jobs 2022
The Urban Unit is looking for candidates who are ready to work hard and smart. We are excited to be able to provide new opportunities for all those who are interested in pursuing a career in the field of [field].
We believe that in order to be successful, you need to have a variety of skills and experiences. This will allow you to find the right niche for yourself and grow your career as you continue on this path.
The Urban Unit is an organization that focuses on providing students with hands-on experience through internships and job shadowing. We have had success with our program because we offer opportunities that allow students to gain real world experience while they learn how to make an impact on their community.
If this sounds like something you would like to try out, please consider applying today!
|Hiring Organization||Urban Sector Planning & Management Service Unit|
|Education Requirements||Relevant to the Post|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||11+|
|Newspaper||Jang / Dawn / Aaj|
|Address||Urban Sector Planning & Management Service Unit,Lahore|
1. A high school senior
2. Plan to attend an accredited college or university in the United States for the fall semester of 2020
3. Have a minimum 3.0 GPA, as well as a minimum of three years of full-time school attendance at that school
4. Be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
5. Have no criminal convictions that would prohibit them from receiving federal financial aid
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
We offer competitive salaries and benefits including medical, dental, vision, 401K matching, and paid time off.
We have a maximum age limit of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please leave us a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Selection process is the process of selecting an item from a group of similar items. This can be done by comparing the item with other items or using other methods.
– Candidate must have a background in graphic design, preferably with at least 2 years of experience.
– Must be able to do Photoshop and Illustrator.
We are looking for a few new hires!
We’re always looking for people who can help us grow, and if you feel like you have what it takes to join our team, send us an email.
|Sr No.||Name of Post|
|1||Senior Research Analyst- Urban Planning|
|3||Research Analyst – Urban Planning|
|4||Research Associate – Urban Planning|
|5||Research Associate – Urban Planning/Policy|
|7||Draftsman (2D & 3D)|
HOW TO APPLY:
How to Apply
1. Write a cover letter and tell us why you’re applying for this job.
2. Upload your resume, or send us your existing resume if you don’t want to send it in yet. There is no need to include a cover letter with your resume.
3. Make sure to check out our company website, where we post regular updates about our company and its current hiring needs!